Finished to exacting standards by the current owner, this immaculately presented first floor apartment would make an ideal pied-a-terre or investment purchase.
The accommodation comprises 1 double bedroom with custom made fitted wardrobes, fully-fitted bathroom, reception room with dining area, and semi open-plan fully fitted kitchen with ample storage. The property benefits from high ceilings with original cornicing, wooden floors and two balconies as well as a home theatre system with projector with concealed ceiling speakers. The apartment also includes a separate study room located on the 2nd floor landing which could be utilised for additional storage.
Thurloe Place sits opposite the historic Victoria & Albert Museum, being located a few moments away from South Kensington and Knightsbridge Underground Stations. Numerous shops, bars and restaurants are all within short walking distance.
Tenure: Leasehold plus Share of Freehold.
- Measuring 544 sqft / 51 sqm
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, reception room with dining area, fully fitted kitchen
- Separate study room
- Wood floors, high ceilings
- Air conditioning, wall mounted televisions and projector with electric roll down projector screen
- Moments walk from South Kensington and Knightsbridge