Set within a stucco fronted Victorian terrace, this extremely bright and elegant apartment offers an abundance of living space accompanied by high ceilings and wooden floors.
Set on the 3rd floor (with lift), this generously proportioned flat has uninterrupted views over Gore Street and receives an abundance of natural light.
The property is conveniently located for the transport links of Gloucester Road and South Kensington Underground Stations, as well as being a few moments walk from Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall. The property has previously provided strong rental returns due to its close proximity to Imperial College and easy access to the City.
Leasehold plus Share of Freehold.
Currently let until September 2020 with a 12 month mutual break clause.
- 840 sqft / 78 sqm
- One double bedroom, one bathroom
- Large and bright reception room with adjoining eat in kitchen
- 3rd floor with lift
- Wood floors and high ceilings
- Central location for transport links, local amenities and education faculties
- Share of Freehold
- Currently let until September 2020 with a 12 month mutual break clause.